Trader Joe's Keto Haul


My goodies from Trader Joe's! I usually only go to Trader Joe's for very specific supplemental items, not for all my grocery needs and I will just restock as necessary. I follow a Ketogenic Diet (High Fat Low Carb) and try to get items with low added sugars. I'll always look at the nutrition labels for low carb items and the ingredients list so I know if there is any added sugars or not.

My Staples:

- Smoked Sardines in olive oil: I love making salads with these for lunch!
- Simply Lite Dark Chocolate: only one net carb per serving, which is 3 squares of chocolate.
- Turkey Burgers or Chile Lime Chicken Burgers
- Avocados
- Coconut Flour

Some new items that I decided on picking up:

- Unsweetened Organic Acai Puree Packets: 3 net carbs per packet, I'm gong to try to make keto acai bowls with this for times when I want a treat.
- Sacha Inchi Seeds: These are 0 net carbs!!!! The perfect low carb snack!









Comments